SDR Program Executive Workshop
Building a Successful Sales Development Program that Creates, Accelerates, and Delivers More Revenue
More than 70% of all b2b sales development programs are deemed failures by senior executive teams in their first 12 to 18 months.
Most of these failures are rooted in a lack of knowledge and experience.
- C-Level executives who struggle to understand how a sales development program strategically fits within their business
- Sales leaders who do not have the time or experience to run the program effectively
- Sales development leaders who have never built a program before from ground zero
- Marketing leaders who are frustrated generating “leads” that go nowhere
If you are creating a new sales development program or currently have an underperforming program that needs a reboot, how confident are you that you will get it right this time?
Instead of crossing your fingers, hoping you can find and hire the right person to build or rebuild your existing program, or hiring consultants you may not be able to afford, we offer a viable alternative.
Our Two-Day Revenue Fusion3 Sales Development Program Executive Workshop is designed using our best practices learned from decades of building and rebuilding sales development programs. Your instructors collectively have designed, implemented, or managed over fifty sales development, appointment setting, and inside sales programs. Our workshop modules are designed and taught by our multi-disciplinary team, covering processes, technology, and people.
Our trusted management team has collectively designed, implemented, or managed over fifty 50 revenue growth programs – SDR Programs, Appointment Setting Programs and Inside Sales Programs.
What You Will Learn
- The roles and responsibilities of the people and departments essential to building and managing a successful sales development program
- Best practices for recruiting, onboarding, and training new sales development representatives
- How to connect with your buyers using targeted outbound and inbound programs, as well as empowering sales with the tools and training they need to succeed
- The tools and metrics required to manage a successful sales development program
Who Should Attend
Sales and marketing leaders and senior executives who want to learn how to maximize sales performance by developing and implementing an efficiently run sales development program
- VP/SVP/EVP of Sales
- VP/SVP/EVP of Business Development
- Director/Manager of Sales Development
- VP/SVP/EVP of Marketing
- Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- VP/Director of Sales Operations
What Is Included
- Participation in the two-day workshop
- Bound copies of the training materials
- Examples of worksheets, playbook, and checklists to use in your program
- A one (1) hour complimentary post-workshop coaching call