Revenue Fusion3 provides customized recruiting solutions (“Fusion3 Recruiting”) to companies, law firms, and consultancies specializing in e-discovery, data risk management, and cyber security. Fusion3 Recruiting combines the best elements of the classical recruiting models, retained search and contingency recruiting. Our recruiters are more like consultants, understanding your business and talent needs.
The Fusion3 Recruiting hybrid model is unique:
- Our recruiters have held key leadership roles in global legal technology companies and consultancies. Our backgrounds enable us to understand the complexity of the hiring manager’s requirements for critical positions. Our vast network and industry experience allows us to form an immediate bond with candidates that we are recruiting for these roles.
- We specialize in recruiting passive candidates – passive candidates are potential candidates who fit the job requirements but are not currently searching for a new position.
- We have a hybrid pricing model consistent with our services – we charge an hourly fee and a low percentage of the base salary for a successful hire. This model enables a high level of customer care and usually results in a lower cost per hire.
We partner with our clients to recruit all talent levels in engineering, software development, project management, sales, marketing, finance, legal counsel, talent acquisition, and business development.
Customized outsourced Fusion Recruiting3 solutions include:
- Create job descriptions
- Post job descriptions
- Recruit active candidates
- Recruit passive candidates
- Create messaging to attract potential candidates
- Interview potential candidates – provide feedback to hiring managers
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers and candidates
- Follow-up, internally and with the candidate, to ensure the recruiting process is executed promptly
- Update client’s applicant tracking system
- Weekly candidate pipeline and metrics reports