Our ideal candidates will have worked in sales, marketing, or product management. Typically, members of the Fusion3 team have a 10 to 15 years experience with management experience. Just as important as your experience are your skills. Fusion3 requires candidates to demonstrate a range of consultancy and interpersonal skills, as well as an appetite to learn from new professional ventures.
1099 Position – Sales Development/Inside Sales Consultant
We are looking for sales professionals to join our team as 1099 contractors to consult with our clients.
- Five (5) years of previous working experience as a Sales Development or Inside Sales Manager
- Hands on experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred) and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Revenue Fusion3, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination or harassment because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, veteran status, age, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other status protected by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.